[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: What will the weather file override?

In summary,...

(1) I can delete the site:location from the file because the weather file will override it anyways

(2) I can replace the SizingPeriod:DesignDays with SizingPeriod:WeatherFileDays and SizingPeriodWeatherFileConditionType (SummerExtreme as summer design day and WinterExtreme as winter design day) because it will automatically use the weather file data. I will have to change the location up to 15 times within a climate zone. So it would be faster to use the weather file designators because I would not have to copy and paste the design days from each city's DDY file. Will I get the same results with this approach, or is it actually better to use SizingPeriod:DesignDays?

(3) I should change the Site:GroundTemperatureBuilding Surface to match the location. Are the ground temperatures available somewhere? Such as in one of the Data Set files? I have not been able to find them anywhere.

(4) It would be preferred to use the location's precipitation. Currently, the E+ EFG does not specify the precipitation. But if I use the SizingPeriod:WeatherFile approach it will use the rain and snow indicators from the weather file.

Am I understanding the above correctly? Thanks.