Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Humidity Control with HVAC Template and Infiltration

When you do not get an answer from other users on this forum, send your
question to: EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx or visit:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com/

1) Yes, you need a humidistat.

2) This infiltration object should be constant throughout the year:

ZoneInfiltration:DesignFlowRate,
  Back_Space_Infiltration,  !- Name
  Back_Space,  !- Zone Name
  INFIL_SCH,  !- Schedule Name
  Flow/Zone,  !- Design Volume Flow Rate Calculation Method
  0.2382,  !- Design Flow Rate {m3/s}
  ,  !- Flow per Zone Area {m3/s/m2}
  ,  !- Flow per Exterior Surface Area {m3/s/m2}
  ,  !- Air Changes Per Hour {ACH}
  1.0000,  !- Constant Term Coefficient
  0.0000,  !- Temperature Term Coefficient
  0.0000,  !- Velocity Term Coefficient
  0.0000;  !- Velocity Squared Term Coefficient

  Schedule:Compact,
    INFIL_SCH,               !- Name
    fraction,                !- Schedule Type Limits Name
    Through: 12/31,          !- Field 1
    For: Alldays,            !- Field 2
    Until: 24:00,            !- Field 3
    1.0;                     !- Field 4

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years