[EnergyPlus_Support] typical electrical usage of office buildings

Hello,

I'm trying to find the "typical" electrical usage of an office building and wondered if someone knows where I could look. I'm mainly looking for when the power peaks or an hourly load shape rather than a particular building size. I've been to the EIA website already and didn't find much data (graphs & charts, yes but not the numbers used to make them.)  I can't remember if I mentioned it, but I'm looking for hourly data.  We're comparing solar generation, which peaks around 1 pm with demand load which peaks around 4-5 pm.  I thought if I isolate the commercial sector (office buildings), the peaks would be closer. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thank you,
Dimos Triantafillu