Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] AirflowNetwork Volume Flow Rate

EnergyPlus Helpdesk

A helpdesk system has been set up for managing EnergyPlus user support requests. The helpdesk system includes a download area, a knowledge base and troubleshooting area. To submit new support requests (tickets) or search the knowledge base, please go to energyplus.helpserve.com. You may also submit new issues, files and reply to tickets via e-mail at EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx. This address has been linked to the helpdesk since early May 2008. This is the way to get your specific EnergyPlus questions answered.

somsgr wrote:
I am using AirflowNetwork to estimate duct heat gain/loss and airflow through each duct section. I got reasonable output for "AirflowNetwork Mass Flow Rate from Node 1 to 2", but the "AirflowNetwork Volume Flow Rate from Node 1 to 2" is zero for the same link (for all links). I appreciate any suggestion to fix the issue.

Som Shrestha