[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Why cannot Energeplus replace DOE2 in the field?

The speed problem may arise mainly from simultanious simulation of Building, system and plant.As for node and loop connections, it becomes easy and comfortable to construct a complex model once you have been familiar with model construction process and its methodology, and practical expericence is very valuable. As for me, two years or more spent with E+, I think it is worth my time and a great forture for someone like me devoted in this fields.

Zuo Mingming