Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone Infiltration - Design Flow Rate

There are two other infiltration objects you might consider (V3.1):
ZoneInfiltration:EffectiveLeakageArea
and
ZoneInfiltration:FlowCoefficient

Of course these can be used in addition to the ZoneInfiltration:DesignFlowRate in a simple air flow calcualtion