Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] PhotovoltaicPerformance:EquivalentOne-Diode

Hey Miguel

Most pv panels that i've run into have the manufacturer data available online.  And this data typically includes all of the parameters requested by the EquivalentOne-Diode Model.  If it's not readily available online you can typically request it from the manufacturer and they will send that information to you.

http://www.mauisolarsoftware.com/  (This is a link I got directly from www.sandia.gov/pv).

This is a great website for PV.  The "PV Module Database" (second link on the page) is a great resource for over 400 different type of modules that have all the information for the Sandia performance object.  The one catch is that you need Microsoft Access to view it, it's a microsoft database file.

Good luck,
Morgan