Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Custom Weather File, constant radiation

I was able to get the results I wanted by setting all of the radiation values in the .CSV file to a constant. I then set the location to Lat: -90 deg, and ran a simulation for only winter months. When the .CSV is converted it kept the constant radiation values for the days when the sun is always visible (winter at -90deg lat.)

Thanks for the tips!