Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Small School - Modelling Simple Heating and Ventilation Equipment

Look at the UnitVentilator object. Changing the max OA input should
change the amount of OA compared to the supply air flow rate. You can
also use schedules to vary the min/max OA during the simulation.

  ZoneHVAC:UnitVentilator,
    Zone1UnitVent,           !- Name
    UnitVentAvailability,    !- Availability Schedule Name
    1.3,                !- Maximum Supply Air Flow Rate {m3/s}
    FixedAmount,         !- Outdoor Air Control Type
    0.4,                !- Minimum Outdoor Air Flow Rate {m3/s}
    UnitVentMinOA,           !- Minimum Outdoor Air Schedule Name
    0.4,                !- Maximum Outdoor Air Flow Rate {m3/s}
    UnitVentMaxOA,           !- Maximum Outdoor Air Fraction or Temp

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years