RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Supermarket refrigeration model!!!

Hi, Rui

Because your IDF was attacned, I took the liberty of simulating it.

I ran your IDF and got 602 sever errors.  Actually, there is only two types of errors.  The first one could be corrected  by using the ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections object

The other 601 errors are all duplicated names, for the efficiency calculation.

I think, you can get some result without the custom efficiency curves.  The whole section can be deleted and replaced with the EPlus biquard curves coefficients.

After that, you may consider whether it is necessary to do the custome curves to calculate the efficiency of the coils or not.
   ** Severe  ** Refrigeration:Case, "CAMARA FRIG" System Node Number not found for Zone Name = 164
   **   ~~~   ** ..Refrigerated cases must reference a controlled Zone (appear in a ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections object.
   ** Severe  ** Curve:Cubic Name, duplicate name=MULTISHELFVERTICAL_LATENTENERGYMULT
   ** Severe  ** Curve:Bicubic Name, duplicate name=ZF24K4E-TWC_R-404A_LOW_QCURV

 Dr. Li