RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Information request about weather data

The Weather Converter creates an .audit file (probably named GHA_Accra_SWERA.audit in your case).  That should point out the errors.  But that weather file (from SWERA) is already posted in EPW format on the EnergyPlus web site:

http://energyplus.gov/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=1_africa_wmo_region_1/country=GHA/cname=Ghana

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kouame hghazat
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:49 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Information request about weather data

Hello everyone,
I'm Ivorian and I learn EnergyPlus software. But I don't know the using of weather utility for defining weather file in single simulation.When I operate Run weather, I carry out these stages:
-Select file to convert
Input weather Data file: C:\EnergyPlusV3-1-0\WeatherData\GHA_Accra_SWERA.swe
Data Type:SWERA format

-Select Output Format
Data type:EnergyPus weather format (EPW)

-Save File As...
Converted file:C:\EnergyPlusV3-1-0\WeatherData\GHA_Accra_SWERA.epw

-Convert File
 When I operate this stage computer sends back to me

Can anyone explain why I don't succed the weather file stage.
Thanks you.

HGHAZAT Martin
Ingénieur Énergétique
+225 08 04 80 31