Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Ceiling height warning

Hi Eleni;

I often get this warning when I have a zone that has a tilted ceiling, or several different ceiling heights. I've modified the ceiling height value in the EnergyPlus simulations to test the resultant sensitivity, and in my experience it doesn't have a very large effect on the simulation results. That said, I recommend trying it yourself to be sure.

Josh