Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tr : Difficulties about exercise 1.B in getting started

The directions say:

Exercise 1B. Add Windows
Objective: Learn how to add materials, constructions, and a surface using 3-D coordinates.
1) In EP-Launch, with input file Exercise1A.idf still selected, press ?Edit ? IDF Editor?. This
will open Exercise1A.idf in the IDF Editor, a tool that assists in editing EnergyPlus input
files (idf).
2) In IDF Editor, select File . Save Options . . . and set ?Saved Order? to ?Original with New
at Top?, and ?Special Format for Some Objects? to ?Yes.? Check the ?Set as Default? box.

3) In IDF Editor, Select File . Save As . . . and save this file as Exercise1B.idf.

Reference step 3, you start the exercise with 1A and save it as 1B