Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] phase change material -conduction finite difference

Shaken, not Stirred;
Bond; James Bond

Are you treating each separate chunk / tank of PCM as an isothermal black box??
Are there liquid pocket isolation issues ??

Edwin Lee wrote:

Christine:

It may help debug if you could give some information as to what errors you are receiving.

Thanks,
Edwin