[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating degree days and cooling degree days

Thanks Linda and Drury,

I've done the simulation using DesignBuilder,and then exported the IDF file to EnergyPlus. Both gives the same results.

When you (or other people?) did simulation of Case 600 (which is available as reference), did you also find that there are differences in the heating and cooling degree days?

Thanks.
Rahmi