[EnergyPlus_Support] Office building plug load schedules

Hi all,

I’m trying to simulate an office building and need to include the effect of several power management upgrades in a package of efficiency upgrades I’m presenting. To do this, I need to input (and then modify as appropriate) plug load schedules that reduce energy consumption by reducing hours of use at certain times of the day – e.g. mandated computer sleep modes that mostly reduce night time loads.

Whole plug load schedules I know are available in the E+ data sets, from ASHRAE, etc, but has anyone come across a good source of disaggregated office building loads and relevant schedules?

NEAL HUMPHREY

ICF International | BUILDING ENERGY ANALYTICS

1655 Fort Myer Drive, Suite 600

Arlington, VA 22209

Phone: 703.373.6635

www.icfi.com/buildings