[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: About epw files...

First of all,
Thank you very much for your response...

	  Latitude	Longitude	Elevation(m)	Time Zone.
Antalya     36.7	 30.73	              57             2
Erzurum	    39.95	 41.17	            1758	     2
Diyarbakir  37.88	 40.2	             677	     2

I think that I can supply average temperature of 10 years for these cities from Turkish State Meteorological Service as a student.If I know of what kind of weather data are needed by Energy Plus community,I can try to obtain from Meteorological Service.I would like to help about this subject..

Banu Erdim
Grad Student
ITU