[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Finite difference method error

Hi Edwin,

I just posted the file "Conduction Finite Difference - strange results" on this group.  I think I covered all my bases in terms of trying to eliminate all differences between the two zones.  But I am a new user.  Your insight would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Liam