[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: zone air node name

in the object "zoneHvac:EQUIPMENTCONNECTIONS"

In "input/output reference", it is said that:

Field: Zone Air Node Name
The conditions at this node represent the average state of the air in the zone. For zones
modeled as fully mixed the conditions at this node are assumed to represent the air in the
entire zone. This field is required for all ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections statements.

on page 852.

Thanks