[EnergyPlus_Support] Some questions about DesignBuilder's EnergyPlus

Dear Sir or Madam:

Actual I use DesignBuilder but DesignBuilder is uses EnergyPlus to calculate. I am doing a simulation work on a house with a large glazing window in ceiling. The output of EnergyPlus heat flux provides calculation results of Glazing heat gain. But the glazing heat gain seems to be calculated without considering the window transmitted solar [W], beam and diffuse short-wave solar heat effects. But transmitted solar heat does have power to change the indoor temperature in the real cases. My ongoing research is comparing temperature field measurements and the simulation results. The temperature of the simulation case is always lower than field measurement results. I am suspecting whether the software does not take the impact of the window transmitted solar power into consideration. And could I see the value of heat flux by the window transmitted solar, beam and diffuse short-wave solar heat in the simulation cases.

Carry