RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Tutorial example in instruction Exercise 1B.

Hi, Linda

The dimension and drawing of the windows matches the tutorial steps in Version 4.

I have tried following the steps again, and find that they are well described and quite easy to follow.  Last time I used it was with Ver.1.4, when Mr. Ooi KB started to ask me questions on EPlus.

There are a number of people who still do not know how to read  X, Y, Z  3D coordinates.  They also have problems with clockwise and counter clockwise  ordering of the vertices.

I guess this is  because most math. problems set at the University are two dimensional.

I have be asked how to calculate and center the coordinate values for the windows in the example by other university students.

I have not try using the multiple file and window editing, with the IDFeditor before this few days.  I have now created a separate Shortcut for IDFeditor so that I do not have to open it using the EPlaunch.

Large block cut and paste is still faster using the text editor.

 Dr. Li