[EnergyPlus_Support] electric power (watts) of PTAC

Hello, all:

I use Gainesville (in FL) weather file to simulate a small office with 3m(width)*5m(length)*3m(height). The window faces south and is located in the wall that is 3m * 3m.   I  autosize PTAC (The design day is from the weather file).  And I calculate its electric power (watt) as you can see from excel file at URL:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/files/_Problem_Submittals/watt.xls
You can download the excel file to see the values of PTAC energy consumption (in watts).

 my question is that whether the values of energy consumption of PTAC (in watts), indicated in the excel file,  are  realistic ?

Thank you in advance.

Jia Hu