[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Is 3D Geometry required?

Hey Laurie

I was hoping to enter no geometry at all. Simply areas for the boundary conditions( wall/glazing areas) and a volume for each zone. Self-shading aside, this is all you need to describe the heat transfer.

Both DOE2.1e, and DOE2.2 can do this. eQuest can do this too, but you have to enter in manually in the DOE file.

I was looking that the surface and zone command keywords and didn't find anything on this.

Phyl