Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Contributing to Energy Plus ??

Hey There,

I wrote a ruby script to parse the IDD myself as well. I'd be interested in teh approach you took. My idea was to dynamically create classes as instance objects from the IDD and use them to validate an IDF and potentially be used as the basis for interface development.

I'd be interested in the approach that you took and what language you used.

Cheers,
Phylroy