Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC Diagram hang up

Linda,

Thanks for your prompt reply. No, I am not using windows 7. I am using windows xp pro. The HVAC Diagram was working properly for my .idf until I switched the air handler object order from OA System, Humidifier, Supply Fan, Cooling Coil, Heating Coil to OA System, Cooling Coil, Heating Coil, Supply Fan, Humidifier.

I would think that if I messed up the implementation of the new order, then I would get a fatal error and a crash, so I think that my node connections should be all right.

Either way, disabling the HVAC Diagram execution will work for now.

Thanks,

Jason Kirkpatrick