[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Air to Air heatpump error

Thanks for your response.

Just to confirm, 1.4 degrees is the supply air temperature (outlet temperature) not the inlet air temperature (the inlet (or return) air temperature is 13.4 and its cooling the air to 1.4 degrees when it should be heating).

Any other suggestions on how to solve this error??

Cheers