From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rick Strand
Sent: Tuesday, 12 January, 2010 17:29
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] radiators and activated walls

Stefano:

It seems like what you want to use for simulating a radiator is a "ZoneHVAC:Baseboard:RadiantConvective:Water".  This model is also intended to simulate radiators.

For the internal source element, you should use either the hydronic or constant flow low temperature radiant system.  Both of those systems have separate inputs for hooking them up to hot and chilled water loops.

Hope this helps.

Rick Strand

EnergyPlus Development Team