To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: zabdulmurad@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:28:43 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Margin of error for outdoor conditions

Hello,

I have made some building simulations for one month and for one year. I also looked into the presence of margin of error between monthly period simulations (e.g. March, June, Sept.) and the same monthly portion from annual simulation (e.g. March portion from one year) for the outdoor temperature and outdoor relative humidity.

I noticed that for the same outdoor temperature and relative humidity, a margin of error exists at the first hour on the first day of the month, between the monthly portion from annual period and the monthly only simulation.  I have made random checking with other months and the margin of errors are consistent. However, the error only present at that position. Is there a default setting in EnergyPlus that leads to the creation of that error?

Thank you.

Murad

Spread the cheer with Messenger for mobile. Learn more.