[EnergyPlus_Support] Why my cooling coil is heating the air?

Hello everybody,

I'm simulating an office building in a hot climate and when I run the simulation I have some severe errors related with cooling coil control.

In Controller:WaterCoil object I set the Action as being "reverse" because I have cooling coil.

The error shows that the actuator temperature (entering chilled water temperature) is above setpoint temperature of the outlet air. So what is happening is that the water entering the cooling coil is not cool enough in order to make air tempetature fall below setpoint temperature.

I other words, the cooling coil is heating!

Could someone please help me finding what is causing this problem and what could I do in order to fix this problem?

Thanks!
Paulo Ara

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes