Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fan Coil Behavier.

Mario

1) I don't understand your first question. From your second question, I
think you understand
how the EPlus fan coil is controlled. Basically the water flow rate is
varied to meet the load.

2) We have a project underway to add to the capabilities of the fan coil
model. One addition
would be a cycling fan coil - basically what is found in many hotels. We
also want to implement
a variable speed fan unit, since these are available and save energy. If
you have any other suggestions,
now is the time to make them.

Fred Buhl