Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Daylighting in Energy Plus

Look at the difference between these Lights objects. The second one does
not have a schedule name. They are also in the same zone so be carefull.

Lights,
36762 General lighting, !- Name
36762, !- Zone Name
2235, !- Schedule Name
LightingLevel, !- Design Level Calculation Method
411.25, !- Lighting Level {W}
, !- Watts per Zone Floor Area {W/m2}
, !- Watts per Person {W/person}
0, !- Return Air Fraction
0.42, !- Fraction Radiant
0.18, !- Fraction Visible
1, !- Fraction Replaceable
ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT#36762#GeneralLights; !- End-Use Subcategory

Lights,
GeneralLights, !- Name
36762, !- Zone Name
LightingLevel, !- Design Level calculation method
1039.706,,, !- Lighting Level {W}
0.0000000E+00, !- Return Air Fraction
0.4000000, !- Fraction Radiant
0.2000000, !- Fraction Visible
1.0, !- Fraction Replaceable
GeneralLights; !- End-Use Subcategory

The other thing I saw was that the last line of this object needs a
semi-colon:

Output:Table:Monthly,
Daylighting Report, !- Name
, !- Digits After Decimal
Zone People Number Of Occupants, !- Variable or Meter 1 Name
HoursNonZero, !- Aggregation Type for Variable or Meter 1
Ltg Power Multiplier from Daylighting, !- Variable or Meter 2 Name
SumOrAverageDuringHoursShown, !- Aggregation Type for Variable or Meter 2
Daylight Illum at Ref Point 1, !- Variable or Meter 3 Name
SumOrAverageDuringHoursShown, !- Aggregation Type for Variable or Meter 3
Glare Index at Ref Point 1, !- Variable or Meter 4 Name

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years