[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fan Power Pressures and Efficiencies - Are the calculations based on Pstat or Pt

That is a very circular answere that does not at all answere the question. I've looked the documentation and it is not clear which is the input, static pressure rise "across the fan" or dynamic pressure rise.

The definition of "Supply Fan Delta Pressure" is not clear!