To: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ng_khai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 01:21:02 +0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating of Process Air Via Solar Thermal Collectors

Dear All,

Is Energyplus able to model the heating of process air via solar thermal collectors to assist in the regeneration of a dessicant cooling model?  I am intending of heating the exhaust air (prior to the dessicant dehumidifier) with a solar thermal collector acting as a heat source (probably connected to a thermal storage system as well).  Is there a way to do so in EnergyPlus?

Are there any example files or information that I can refer to?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Poh Khai

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.