From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed Feb 03 05:48:34 2010
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] present weather codes

Hello everyone,

In order to create a weather file, I read the weather converter program. I chose to create a csv file and then I used the weatherconverter program to create the epw file. I see that one of the weather file fields is the present weather codes. Could anyone give an explanation to the following information:

      C9C9C9C9*0?9?9?9?9?9?9?9*0C8C8C8C8*0*0E8*0*0

Thanks in advance,
George