Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] present weather codes

hi,

Firstly, thank you for the answer.

I have seen the respective documentation. The table "weather codes field interpretation" explain 9 different numbers range from 0 to 9. However, this part of the documentation refers to the epw format. The next paragraph in the same document is the epw csv format. If you read the data records (CSV) on the page 53 of auxiliary energy plus programs, you will see that the value which is given for the present weather codes is C9C9C9C9*0?9?9?9?9?9?9?9*0C8C8C8C8*0*0E8*0*0 and not a string of 9 numbers.

If I had a string of 9 different numbers, I would not have a problem to expain this information. Is this an effect of the weatherconverter program?