[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Fanger PMV Thermal Comfort - changing clothing levels depending upon PMV

Thanks to both Linda and Liam. Both those approaches seem like they would work. EMS looks like an elegant solution, but requires a bit of programming. The solution using templates is a bit messier but could be useful for quite a few applications. I think I'll try that first.

Cheers,
Rowan