Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Passive Desiccant Wheel

I am not sure if you can connect the
HeatExchanger:Desiccant:BalancedFlow object directly into the outside
air path or if it needs to be included in a
Dehumidifier:Desiccant:System object. Look at the example file
DesiccantDehumidifierWithCompanionCoil and search for "OA Desiccant
System". Maybe you can make the fan power and heating coil capacity 0
(or very near 0) to get your system to operate passively.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years