Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Passive Desiccant Wheel

One more thing. These warnings are simply meant to help you find node
connection errors. They do not mean that the simulation "can not" run.
Your file may be working correctly. Look at the node mass flow rates and
temperates entering and leaving the desiccant heat exchanger and see if
it is working as you expect.

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years