[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Specify two hot water systems, use only one
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Specify two hot water systems, use only one
- From: "roberturban4848" <urban.48@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:59:31 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:35:44 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1267472144; bh=Q+TNyxfLdCwAVdCH7wMWh9/DtPc2jxlzRMJNmrMJfWs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SXBZnBNG3+tXZVCrNuWijdF9UeaSsXS+y4RmEBs4i7pxgDvkvHT/zY7ENzWvLzAQTDC1id1hZ6lEd52D/HAn5DqhvSfpHC2TKNX/wwLqsz0eUH3quB5JUMlHfMPY6D9v
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=HnFf76xPVNkLbloa40sYnYVNphalXi8qd0t6x+6Q/JCcfvyggR0SFe6t715UuVyo3fwggta6v1gTxma09Ro9AuSqtxsUQvSM73IjWeqZgPJ86J35Lu8VbRkMM+yz6QnR;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am running an optimization problem in which I change a variety of building parameters. One of my variables is the type of hot water system. Unfortunately, a solar collector based system and a conventional system have vastly different IDF structures. Ideally, I would like to be able to physically have both in the IDF file, and "call" which one I want to use depending on what the optimization algorithm decides. That way I don't have to change the IDF file drastically when I go from one system to the other.
Is that possible?
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: