[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation an Chiller/Heat Pump with four pipes

Dear Support EnergyPlus:

I have to implement a system of air conditioning in my building, with the following conditions: the building is expected to be powered by a Chiller / Heat Pump with four pipes. The equipment will have two screw compressors, two refrigeration circuits, evaporator and hearth multitubular asymmetrical. This equipment will operate in three distinct and independent modes: only cooling, only heating and cooling and heating simultaneously.

This equipment will feed handling air and fan coils in the building.

In recent days I have research to know from the files ExamplesFiles, and found that the files that can perhaps be better suited to the system in question is:

Heatpump;
HeatPumpWaterToAir;
HeatPumpWaterToAirEquationFit;
HeatPumpWaterHeater;
PlateHeatExchanger;

However I'm serious that better enforcement, because when the equipment to produce cool water, the rejection heat that is tapped into the hot water of the same circuit through the heat exchanger in the condenser.

Please someone help me to implement and direction this model in EnergyPlus....

Best Regards