[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus - adding multiple fancoils to zone in the idf

Dear James,

I was under the impression that there is a corrilation between fan size and efficiency. One big fan's energy consumption surely can't be the same as many small ones. As for zones, there really are cases where lighting, HVAC&R and occupation types in one multifuction building force one to use many, many zones. I generally don't try to make things harder than they are.

I was actually toying with the idea of creating a virtual zone (air for walls) inside the normal zone, putting one Fancoil into it and then multiplying the entire zone (zone multiplier).

Kind regards,

Jean