[EnergyPlus_Support] Mechanical night ventilation - Other doubts

Dear Lixing,

After your suggestions, I've tried to simulate mechanical night ventilation by airflow network, using a zone exhaust fan. The simulation wasn't successful and the err. file shows as follows:

Severe  ** ValidateExhaustFanInput: Zone name in AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:Component:ZoneExhaustFan  = Z_QCAS does not match the zone name in ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections
   ** Severe  ** ValidateExhaustFanInput: Zone name in AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:Component:ZoneExhaustFan  = Z_QCAS does not match the zone name
   **   ~~~   ** the surface is exposed to Z_QCAS:WALL01

** Severe  ** ValidateExhaustFanInput: Fan:ZoneExhaust is not defined in AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:Component:ZoneExhaustFan
   **   ~~~   ** Zone Air Exhaust Node in ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections =E_QCAS OA

After testing several possibilities, I'm  not having any success. If you or another person could help me, I'll be very grateful. This simulation is essential for my thesis . My Input information is subscribed below.

AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:Component: Surface
Surface Name = Z_QCas:Wall01
Leakage Component Name = Z_QCAS
External Node Name = no_fanqcas(sala1)

AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:Component:ZoneExhaustFan:
Name = Z_QCAS

ZoneHVAC:EquipmentList:
Name = Z_QCAS
Zone Equipment 1 Object Type = Fan: ZoneExhaust
Zone Equipment 1 Name = Z_QCAS

ZoneHVAC:EquipmentConnections:
Zone Name = Z_QCAS
Zone Conditioning Equipment List Name = Z_QCAS
Zone Air Inlet Node or NodeList Name = Zone_QCAS Inlets
Zone Air Exhaust Node or NodeList Name = E_QCas Oa
Zone Air Node Name = Z_QCas Node
Zone Return Air Node Name = Z_QCas Return Air

Fan:ZoneExhaust
Name = Z_QCAS
Air Inlet Node Name = E_QCas Inlet
Air Outet Node Name = E_QCas Oa

NodeList

Z_QCas Return Air (Name) Z_QCas Return Air (Node 1 Name)
Z_QCas Node (Name) Z_QCas Node (Node 1 Name)

Zone_QCAS Inlets (Name) E_QCAS Inlet (Node 1 Name)

OutoorAir:Node
Name = E_QCas Oa

Thanks a lot,

Juliana