[EnergyPlus_Support] problem with design builder modelling

Hi All

            This is kulandhaivel. I am using Design Builder to model a building and to simulate the model in Energy Plus engine. While modeling and simulating I came across lot of errors and warnings for which I donâ??t know what to do to spot it correctly as I am new to this field and software I need your help in this regard. Here I posting you some questions for which your answers will be very much helpful for me.

1)      Can we give all the inputs for both system and zone in design builder itself or we have to give some inputs after transform the model in Energy plus?

2)      For modeling a building is it necessary to input in all the fields or is it enough to give inputs for the fields which we have inputs and leave the other things as default values?

3)      Will the software takes all the default values for its simulation?

4)      For example, In activity tab whether we have to give inputs in both the template field and also in all the fields below or is it enough to give input in template only?

If u find my questions are confusing or not able to get me, kindly do me a favour. If anyone have any model which is modeled in Design builder and also the data sheet which includes all the input you gave to that model, send that to me. It will help me to have a idea on what to do with this software.

Thanks & Regards

Kulandhaivel.M