Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: help HVAC

ok. I'm simulating a window air conditioner (ZoneHVAC: WindowAirConditioner) and a split air conditioner (HVACTemplate: System: Unitary) and need to know the energy consumption of both to compare simulated data with data measured with an instrument of power measurement, using air conditioners and window succeeds in obtaining the data from measurements of energy consumption through simulation using (Output: Variable Window AC Electric Consumption), but this gives me a ploblema which is that when operating Window air conditioning is not the same as you program in the Schedule: Compact, I check several times and can not find where this error. Regarding the split air conditioner can not find an output variable I of measuring the energy consumption of the split.

Thanks for your help.

Jose Luis