[EnergyPlus_Support] I wonder control strategy in airflow network.

I read a paper about "AIRFLOW NETWORK MODELING IN ENERGYPLUS" (Lixing Gu, Building simulation 2007)

I guess this paper written with E+ version 2.x, Because it published in 2007.

There is one significant sentence last part (Conclusions and recommendations) as below

"Although the model is able to predict airflow dueto different natural ventilation controls, such as window or door openings, the opening control is independent of air distribution system operation.
A master control to coordinate natural ventilation and system operation is required."

OPENING CONTROL IS INDEPENDENT OF AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM OPERATION. AND THERE IS NO MASTER CONTROL.
Is this still validate in E+ 4.x?

I wanna simulate a building connected with natural vantilation and thermal chimney in E+.

So I wonder that there is a MASTER CONTROL STRATEGY in E+.
If so, what is the DOMINANT input for openings control?

1. Inputs for Airflow Network (take from Schedule : Opening factor, etc.)
2. Inputs for Energy Management System:Program.

Please help me out.
Thanks for your interest.