[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] I wonder control strategy in airflow network.
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] I wonder control strategy in airflow network.
- From: "lesthesia" <lesthesia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 06:10:03 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:40:57 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1268232056; bh=kW2jK6BD0BQxezRlO8JpTrl5myzkB6jEZll3kS0SeBo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Y/VO++Dm41ty/SuXDXkBa49EGZar+GxNePqTubCesnj0tnCjgdmFbAQOFJur7Lkm45k9BdKsLe71IkU3MCQcGEf5YdmBYTbVA/c2fpgTwno3ra5rHMLm5hS7cbWj0y24
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1268231651; bh=AVkkU1nbNzMqMyzICOHBUU5zyQlaTJviT8Vat8A6xaI=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=m3nClU3d5QOIq1rn6UverlLiIDcrTAIwDgk78SrjODzijLM0Gb3wOn1QzgUbQ/m4cnpLy+2L+bB91al3+KuA6UZEcHf229GOKid/Hp/bjZNW76JLt7MrUgtXcH+2b8/T
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=CAP1Z0A9EakmtBd5BVfSKwvbCkqU9bDYsRPFAtMpMf4yd1/O00D4S2LWg+RkKuKEsEpfOkd+2WZy2ZA6/y5ZmihEgqH7Lvw6t5iJVeMf7IaENbaJNP3IQ53rs/K2jnHt;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I read a paper about "AIRFLOW NETWORK MODELING IN ENERGYPLUS" (Lixing Gu, Building simulation 2007)
I guess this paper written with E+ version 2.x, Because it published in 2007.
There is one significant sentence last part (Conclusions and recommendations) as below
"Although the model is able to predict airflow dueto different natural ventilation controls, such as window or door openings, the opening control is independent of air distribution system operation.
A master control to coordinate natural ventilation and system operation is required."
OPENING CONTROL IS INDEPENDENT OF AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM OPERATION. AND THERE IS NO MASTER CONTROL.
Is this still validate in E+ 4.x?
I wanna simulate a building connected with natural vantilation and thermal chimney in E+.
So I wonder that there is a MASTER CONTROL STRATEGY in E+.
If so, what is the DOMINANT input for openings control?
1. Inputs for Airflow Network (take from Schedule : Opening factor, etc.)
2. Inputs for Energy Management System:Program.
Please help me out.
Thanks for your interest.
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: