From: Asa Hopkins <ashopkins@xxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 10 March, 2010 10:34:26 AM
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] any way to get v3.1 for Linux?

Hi all,

I'm converting an existing tool which uses EnergyPlus from Windows to
Linux. The tool currently uses version 3.1, and I'd like to still use
that version for the Linux installation (to avoid significant updating
hassles). However, the EnergyPlus website won't let me download V3.1,
only V4.0. Is there some way to get this software?

Thanks,
Asa

--
Asa S. Hopkins