Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth tube connected to VAV system with supplies and returns in different zones

 Dear Chris,

 I don't fully understand what you want to do.
 You want to substitute the VAV system for Earth Tube or you want to
connect those two?

 Earth Tube model in EPlus acts almost the same as the ZoneInfiltration or
ZoneVentilation model. It gets the outside air and introduces to the
room. However, the difference between earth tube model and the other two
is that the air is heated or cooled by the surrounding soil before
entering the room. You don't need to specify the nodes typically required
in HVAC modeling in EPlus.

 Can you please spell out more of what you want to model?

 Regards,

 Kwang