RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] heat exchanger - demand side on one loop and supply side one another

Dear Mario,

How about making all of the demand side pumps into a single pump with full load energy (kW) equivalent to all of the smaller pumps?

For constant speed pumps this will work very well if they are all on the same schedule.  For variable speed pumps, it Is not quite so good, but might be close enough.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504