[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Thermal Chimney modelling method

I can't understand the compatibility between Thermal Chimney and Airflow Network. So I should make all these things clear by your help.

I tried to model a building applied cross ventilation boosted by Thermal chimney. So there are openable windows attached on interanl walls to facilitate wind flow.
I thought this can be done by using 2 objects as I stated above(Thermal chimney and airflow network.).
But if it's not possible as you said, how I can model this idea in E+? I know one thing that I should use Airflow Network because of cross ventilation.
The problem is the boosted flow rate by absorbing of solar radiation which is the key of this idea, but I don't know how to solve this.
And I don't know how can I can take into consideration the "Width of the Absorver Wall" in the "Zone Thermal Chimney."

Need your help.