[EnergyPlus_Support] Question avout PMV and mean air temperature results

Hi!

I want to ask you about the values of PMV. I have a model with many thermal zones and for each zone which is occupied i have a PEOPLE filed. in each PEOPLE i have entered the number of peoples the schedules of occupancy, activity, work efficiency, clothing and air velocity. the schedules are from the energy plus online system. i just have changed the number of people. in the output files i have a table-Monthly PMV from energy plus database.

in the results i don't get any PMV and PPD values. instead i get an invalid message and zero values for all months. can anyone tell me why ?

also i'd like to ask about the "ZONE MEAN AIR TEMPERATURE" result value. In my building there are days that is complete closed and the HVAC system (ideal Purchased Air) is off for heating and for cooling. is theese days included in the above temperature result  ?

Thank you in advanced